Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sharing a Room

     When I was younger my sister and I used to share a room. There are four kids in my family and there were only three bedrooms so we had two to a room. This was a little more difficult for my sister because I am 8 years younger than her so while we shared a room she was in early high school and I was in early elementary school. I however loved it. I thought it was so cool I got to live with my older sister in her room.
     She acted kind of as a parent to me. I had active parents but once it was night and we were both in our room she became my mom almost. If i had a bad dream I would go across the room and sleep with her instead of going to my parents. I don't remember if this was when I started looking up to her or if it was even before then but sharing a room definitely contributed to how i look up to her today.

1 comment:

  1. Hearing about your sister in your presentation was really cool it reminds me a lot of my sister and I. I think that sharing a room does create a different relationship I shared a room with my sister for 7 years and I feel the same way. I think you on a really good track keep going!

    ReplyDelete